VNG seeking Research Scientist ( The final-year student or Junior)
Location: 165 Thai Ha Street – Dong Da – Ha Noi
- Analyze and apply machine learning techniques to computer vision problems (face detection and recongition, number plate recognition,…)
- Design, develop and test machine learning algorithms on computer vision problems.
- Design and analyze experiments to test new features & products.
- Develop new algorithms and models for product improvement.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to build new features and products.
- Implement the tools and services, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring.
- Study in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience (6 month to 12 month) with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, QT, Python.
- Background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Background in Computer Vision.
- Experience with modern ML frameworks such as Opencv, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, keras etc.
- Experience with visualization tools such as matplotlib, searborn.
- Knowledge in Image Processing is a plus!
Send your CV (type: pdf) to email: Thaontp2@vng.com.vn