Ha Long Full Day Tour
Daily Departure â€“ 1 Day Trip
Code tour: HB-HL1
Being one of the worldâ€™s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call â€œThe Descending Dragonâ€.
08:00 – 08:30 Tour guide pick up at Hanoi Opera House or in Hanoi old quater and go ahead to Halong Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:30 Board Cruise and start cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.13:00 Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
14:00 Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
15:00 Visit Thien Cung â€œHeavenly Palaceâ€ cave, the most beautiful in Halong Bay. Get back and cruise more around emerald water.
16:15 Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-8 Pax||9-15 Pax||>15 Pax|
– Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
– Professional English speaking guide.
– Entrance fees.
– Vietnamese lunch on board.
– Beautiful boat cruise.
– Drinks, travel insurance.
– Kayaking: extra 5 usd
– Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
– Children under 05 are free of charge.
– Children aged 05 – 09 get 50% off.
– Children aged 10 and above are rated as adults.